IPRS offers information for general educational and informational purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for advice, treatment, or recommendation from any healthcare professional. The information is not exhaustive and does not cover all ailments, physical conditions, or their treatment. It is important to follow the advice of your doctor and other healthcare professionals regarding your individual healthcare needs. We also can not offer any diagnosis of PR or any other condition.
All material contained on the IPRS is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
1. The IPRS is designed for information purposes only and is not engaged in rendering specific medical advice or professional services. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your own doctor.
2. You may use extracts from the IPRS for your own personal use provided that you fully acknowledge that this site is the source of the material. Commercial use is not permitted unless the written permission of the IPRS is obtained before any such use.
3. The IPRS makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for information only and the IPRS shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
4. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the IPRS and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
5. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.